GSMA IoT Security Assessment
Promoting best practice for the secure design, development and deployment of IoT devices and services, and providing a mechanism to evaluate security measures, the GSMA IoT Security Guidelines and IoT Security Assessment help create a secure IoT market with trusted, reliable devices and services that can scale as the market grows.
7layers is recognized by the GSMA to offer the GSMA IoT Security Assessment as a service. These services can help companies without the necessary resources or expertise to complete an assessment and test their IoT solutions to ensure end-to-end security. 7layers enhances the “self-assessment” into a “3rd party assessment”, which can clearly achieve a higher credibility.
The GSMA IoT Security Guidelines:
- Include 85 detailed recommendations for the secure design, development and deployment of IoT services
- Cover networks as well as service and endpoint ecosystems
- Address security challenges, attack models and risk assessments
- Provide several worked examples
The GSMA IoT Security Assessment:
- Is based on a structured approach and concise security controls
- Covers the whole ecosystem
- Can fit into a supply chain model
- Provides a flexible framework that addresses the diversity of the IoT market