Full-day on-site course on EMC problems and designs
- Engineers and technicians from development, design and production of circuit components
- Persons responsible for quality assurance and compliance with EMC standards
- All those who have to deal with functional impairments, malfunctions and failures
You do not need any previous EMC knowledge to follow the seminar!
This training is supervised by: Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Germany GmbH
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms Manuela Wöhrlein
Phone: +49 40 74041-2704
- After a short introduction, EMC standardisation will be explained and the phenomena will be highlighted.
- The chapter “EMC KNOW-HOW” teaches the connection between frequency and interference coupling. The coupling paths and the propagation of EMC disturbances are explained by means of examples.
- What is the difference between common-mode propagation and push-pull propagation. A practical experiment shows this.
- Experiment on filtering: Here you try out your newly acquired knowledge and optimise a filter circuit.
- Shielding experiment: Here you use your new knowledge to optimise how cables must be inserted into a shielding enclosure without destroying the shielding.
- PCB experiment: Here you use your new EMC knowledge to eliminate one of the most common layout errors in the field of EMC.
These experiments deepen the newly learned knowledge and show how significantly good and bad EMC solutions differ.
YOUR SEMINAR LEADER
Dipl.- Ing. (FH), Volker Rudolph, EMC specialist, Schaeffler AG, Herzogenaurach and lecturer for EMC at the TH-Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm
Time: 09:00 h – 17:30 h
Location: Nuremberg, Bureau Veritas 10m Absorber Hall
Price: 800,00 € excl.
To register for this course, please complete the registration form below. You will then be contacted by us regarding confirmation of registration and the further procedure.
We look forward to seeing you!
If the number of registered participants does not reach the required minimum number, the training may have to be postponed. In this case we will inform you in time and offer an alternative date.