New Regulatory Type Approval Requirements for Wireless Products in Namibia
New type approval requirements for wireless products were published by the Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN)
Compliance with the type approval regulations is mandatory for anyone wishing to connect telecommunications devices to a Namibian electronic network.
Find the main changes in the following:
- Definition of telecommunication devices that requires type approval
- Results of a successful regulatory type approval application
- Telecommunications devices that is exempt from type approval
- Information required for type approval and renewal, including supplementary documents
- Telecommunications devices exempted from type approval.
We are experienced wireless test and services experts, assist you with Namibia Type Approval.
Get in contact with us here: Contact Form