New Regulation for SRRC Certification in China
A new regulation concerning SRRC certification has been published from The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) in China, on 12 October 2019.
An SRRC certification is relevant for all products that use a radio transmitter in any form.
The main changes of this regulation No. 39 are:
- There are six situations in which SRRC update ca be performed.
- The information of license holder has changed.
- The information of factory has changed.
- Factory’s quality system has changed (for example: production capacity, technical force, quality assurance system, production line and origin).
- Modifications in components
- After obtaining the certificate, the model changes before it actually goes into production and sale.
- Changes in product-related information due to changes in national laws and regulations or radio management policies.
- Until this new regulation the radio transmitter module for independent operation could be embedded in information technology equipment and household appliances without a detailed product list. Now the list has been defined.
- Family approval is possible for specific products. ”Family is defined like this:
- Identical function and use of the products
- The appearance and shape of the product are approximately the same (e.g. color changes, small changes in product size and other appearance changes do not affect the RF performance of the product).
- The embedded modules (WLAN, including Bluetooth) and public mobile communication (including NB-IoT, eMTC) have been SRRC certified.
- The State Radio Administration will intensify its supervision and inspection of relevant radio transmitting equipment.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org