Sigfox test services
Sigfox accredited supplier for consulting, testing and certification
SigFox, a leading provider of connectivity for the Internet of Things (IoT), has built a global network to connect billions of so-called “low-energy devices” to the Internet as simply as possible.
Sigfox’s unique approach to device-to-cloud communications addresses the three greatest barriers to global IoT adoption: Cost, energy consumption and global scalability.
- Sigfox Ready™ Certification Program for end-products
- Sigfox Verified™ Certification Program for modules and reference designs
going to market all over the world.
Further information about the SigFox certification programs can be obtained at https://build.sigfox.com/steps/certification
In addition to the SigFox specific services, 7layers provides
- Regulatory testing and global type approval services for connected devices
- Pre-testing services to prepare for a smooth SigFox certification and/or regulatory approval process
- Individual consulting and testing, based on the highly qualified 7layers’ engineering expertise
The 7layers consulting and test services are independent. Customers can rely on our objective assessments, since we have no commercial interests in developing our own devices or gateways or any other components used within the Sigfox Eco System.