Comply with REACH for EU registration – benefit from Bureau Veritas expertise
Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is a European Regulation which has been established to better protect human health and the environment.
Depending on the quantities and the toxicity of chemical substances contained in an end-user product, which has been manufactured in, or imported to the EU, REACH requires product manufacturers as well as distributors, retailers and importers to register these substances with the European Chemical Agency (ECHA).
For REACH registration it is necessary to know
- which chemical substances a product contains and in which quantities
- which substances the product might release and what impact this has
- whether the product contains substances that are for example carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic to reproduction
7layers offers REACH services via Bureau Veritas, a world leader in chemical testing and analysis for consumer products.
Bureau Veritas provides specialized services to help businesses comply with the REACH directive, such as
- REACH seminars
- REACH consultancy
- Review of product and category lines
- Resulting in a risk analysis and advice how to implement the REACH directive
- REACH testing
- SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern) full test
- SVHC basic test
- ECHA candidate test
For further information on REACH and your personal REACH support please visit the Bureau Veritas REACH website.