EMC testing services
For EMC testing of radio products – rely on the 7layers wireless experience
EMC services at 7layers
- Regulatory EMC testing
- Custom specific scenarios (Emission & Immunity Testing) e.g. under real-life conditions
We also check your product’s immunity against other radio products such as mobile terminals, W-LAN routers etc. This provides valuable insight into your product’s behavior and ensures end-user satisfaction (coexistence assessments).
The most important regulatory EMC requirements are defined in
- EMC directive
- FCC rules
- ISED Canada standards
7layers provides EMC testing in accordance with these directives, plus many more.
Important EMC standards referenced in the EMC directive or RED are
- EN 301489 – X (various radio products)
- EN 55032 (Multimedia Equipment – Emission) / EN 55022
- EN 55035 (Multimedia Equipment – Immunity) / EN 55024
- EN 50130-4 (security apparatus)
- EN 61000-6-x (generic standard for various products)
At 7layers you will find an ideal combination of radio test expertise and facilities combined with modern EMC testing capabilities, to help you bring your radio devices to market as fast as possible.