Test Engineers (Junior/Senior)
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organized individual with excellent communication skills (written and verbal, English and Korean) that can work independently for our facility in Irvine, CA. This is your chance to join 7layers, a worldwide group of engineering and test centers that are part of a global leader in conformity assessment and certification services.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Generating valid and accurate test results in accordance to 7layers’ policies, processes, procedures and best practices
- Performing detailed, clear and concise analyses to determine root causes for technical issues
- Providing consultation to customer’s/project managers and technicians
- Reviewing and understanding industry standards and customer requirements
- Maintaining of test equipment including inspection, cleaning, calibration, SW and HW updates, license management etc.
- Excellent knowledge of technologies and testing requirements in wireless communication ecosystem
- 2+ years developing cellular products
- Experience with conformance measurement equipment from companies like: Rohde & Schwarz, Spirent, Anritsu or Keysight.
- Able to use test and measure equipment such as network and spectrum analyzers and power meters
- Good understanding of Android Debug Bridge and AT commands to configure objects under test for testing
- Good understanding of Application Processor / Cellular Processor (AP/CP) logging tools such as QXDM, Netimizer, Cat Studio
- Good communication skills both in English and Korean
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Results driven and customer focused
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
7layers, Inc., Irvine, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field and professional industry work experience (Min) 5 years or
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field and professional industry work experience (Min) 2 years (preferred)
7layers is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package after qualification period (medical, dental, vision, 401(k)), paid vacation and holidays.
7layers is an international group of engineering and test centers for the wireless communications industry, with broad expertise in development, testing and qualification for GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, LTE, CDMA, Bluetooth® and other wireless communications technologies. Our service portfolio ranges from development support for wireless communication technologies, via supporting product development projects, testing services, test system development, certification and market access.
7layers was founded in 1999 and now has a worldwide presence with facilities located in USA, Germany, China, South Korea and Japan.
7layers – a Bureau Veritas Group Company.
7layers, Inc. Ms. Carine N. Church 15 Musick Irvine, CA 92618, USA