Location: Sunnyvale, California.
Oversee radiated anechoic chamber testing of wireless devices.
- Perform wireless cellular and WiFi device testing using network simulators.
- Perform calibration testing using spectrum analyzers and vector network analyzers.
- Perform range and ripple measurements and calculate measurement uncertainties.
- Generate valid and accurate OTA (Over-The-Air) wireless test results in accordance with ISO17025 standards and CTIA testing requirements for LTE and WiFi technologies.
- Review and asses test results.
- Perform detailed analyses to determine root causes for technical issues by using radio frequency (RF) theory and antenna theory.
- Schedule maintenance of testing equipment to ensure quality and reliability of test results.
- Provide training to test technicians
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or related field + three years of experience.
Mail resume to:
Attn: Carine Church, Job ID# TE623
15 Musick, Irvine, CA 92618, USA