Service providers and network operators
Evaluate and enhance the quality of service – based on 7layers wireless technology know-how
Wireless service providers and network operators need to ensure that the products used within their networks and the services they offer work together seamlessly, and live up to consumer expectations regarding functionality, security and reliability. This involves not only products such as mobile phones, smart phones and other connected devices, but also upcoming high-level services that relate to the emerging image of a smarter world, such as mobile payment, wireless health care, automotive, remote control etc..
7layers has been cooperating with leading wireless network operators such as AT&T, China Mobile (CMCC), Deutsche Telekom, FirstNet, KDDI, Roger Wireless, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone etc. for many years.
Our test services cover
- regulatory testing in accordance with RED (former R&TTE), FCC, IC Canada etc. as well as
- certification testing according to 3GPP, PTCRB, GCF, Bluetooth and many more.In addition to that we develop and provide test services aligned to approval programs of
- network operators and
- Smart Services providers.
Based on our technology expertise and proven software tools, we are able to develop and operate test programs, test specifications, test systems and certification platforms that make the quality of high-level wireless services delivered through wireless devices and networks measurable, provable and certifiable.
Smart Services providers and network operators benefit from 7layers services
- Technical Consulting Services
- Development of test and certification programs and strategies
- Test laboratory management
- Test systems
- Test services – for example
- Conformance testing
- Interoperability & field testing
- Audio (Acoustic) testing
- OTA RF Antenna performance testing
- OTA A-GPS testing
- Battery testing
- Surface temperature testing
- Debugging and engineering support
- Supporting Tools