Gain detailed information about
the implications of the RED Directive
plus updates on important market access regulations
Join the 7layers RED Intro-Seminar! Sorry. This event is sold out!
30 March 2017
7layers – Tryp Hotel
Am Schimmersfeld 9
7layers offers this one-day RED focused seminar to give you detailed insight into the implications of the changes from R&TTE to RED, which becomes applicable for wireless devices from June 2017 onwards. Additionally we provide information on international type approval and family certification procedures, which help to speed up your market access processes and to make them more efficient. A visit in our accredited test lab provides insight in our daily work. Our seminar will be held in English.
Register early, against a contribution of 185,00€ net,
including lunch, catering and seminar material (print and digitized). Please secure your seat in our popular seminar as soon as possible, as the number of participants is restricted.
START: 9:00 am
Understanding the RED directive
- General principles and key changes from R&TTE to RED
The RED process
- CE marking and certification / role of the notified body / market surveillance …
The RED test process
- Setting-up RED test processes, comparison testing between R&TTE and RED testing
LUNCH: 12:00 am
- Get an insight into some of our test set-ups for Radio/EMC, OTA, Bluetooth and LoRa
Type approval strategies
- International type approval strategies with special focus on FCC (USA) and ISED Canada (former IC Canada) rules and regulations.
Family Certification Strategies
- Certification strategies for wireless connected devices with many variants. Learn how to ensure compliance and reduce risks.
Bluetooth Qualification and Listing
- Bluetooth product types and versions – up to 5.0 / Listing policies / Test & qualification requirements for devices with integrated Bluetooth modules / Regulatory requirements for Bluetooth connected devices (RED, FCC, ISED Canada) / Setting up a Bluetooth Compliance folder.
END: 5:00 pm
Please use the Registration Form for the RED Intro-Seminar from 7layers
and please add your billing address and order number in case this is important for your company.