Market access for electrical products & products with wireless components
Electrical devices with or without wireless components, have to follow a number of rules in order to gain market access.
These rules & regulations should be taken care of during development, production and market access, so that electrical and / or wireless products do not harm users and function satisfactory.
During this seminar, which is presented to you by Bureau Veritas in cooperation with its subsidiary 7Layers, we will explain to you how to meet essential rules and regulations. Included is a tour through the 7Layers accredited test laboratory in Ratingen. Here we will for example explain to you which test set-ups are required to test electromagnetic compatibility and Radio/EMC as well as how to test the efficiency of integrated antennas via over-the-air (OTA) testing.
Goals of the seminar
- get to know tests for electrical products
- get to know tests for products with integrated wireless components
- exchange experiences
Contents of the seminar
- basics of EMC
- laboratory tour (European Compliance Laboratory)
- market access directives and requirements of products with wireless components
- qualification of products with integrated Bluetooth® modules
- end-to-end tests of telematics installations, using the upcoming European eCall as example
- questions and answers
The Seminar is suited for quality managers, purchasers, developer, and managers responsible for importing and/or selling electrical devices and devices with wireless components.
Time, place and fees
- 23rd June 2015
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Ratingen, Germany
- 189€ per person, further persons of the same company 169€
Please find attached the BV Seminar registration form!