The 7layers Group – first to have true global coverage with PTCRB accredited laboratories for LTE
7 layers, USA, Germany and Korea:
The 7 layers Group of test & service centers is first to have three PTCRB accredited test laboratories for LTE available in the three major time zones in North America, Europe and Asia.
The 7 layers test laboratories in Irvine/California, Ratingen/Germany and Suwon/Korea are amongst the first to be PTCRB accredited for LTE. The accreditation was announced during the PTCRB #59 meeting held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Especially device manufacturers targeting the LTE market in North America will benefit from this service. With this step 7 layers once again shows its commitment to LTE.
However the 7 layers LTE technology expertise extends further than this:
- As active member of various international LTE interest groups,
such as PTCRB and GCF, 7 layers announced the very first LTE
test case validations ever in history
- As specialist in developing LTE test specifications and test cases
we are setting up LTE product verification schemes for early LTE network operators
- 7 layers also supports test equipment manufacturers with
LTE test case development and validation
- 7 layers laboratories are already geared to take over a large variety of
LTE development, interoperability, performance and conformance test services
- Further to these LTE services the 7 layers Systems House has developed the highly automated, user friendly InterLab® LTE-USIM Test Solution
The extensive LTE technology know-how and LTE service portfolio of 7 layers ideally covers the requirements of test equipment manufacturers, network operators and manufacturers alike.
+49 2102 7490