Market access for products with wireless components
Products with wireless components become more and more important for the industry and the end-consumers. However it is not that easy to bring such products to market, because there are a lot of requirements and directives to be met.
During this seminar, presented by 7Layers and Bureau Veritas, we will explain to you how to meet essential rules and regulations.
Included is a tour through the Bureau Veritas laboratory in Nuremberg, explaining to you how electromagnetic compatibility is being tested in our facility.
Goals of the seminar
- get to know tests for electronic products
- understand market access requirements of products with wireless components
Contents of the seminar
- basics of EMC
- laboratory tour (European Compliance Laboratory)
- market access directives and requirements of products with wireless components
- qualification of products with integrated Bluetooth® modules
- end-to-end tests of telematics installations, using the upcoming European eCall as example
- questions and answers
Time, place and fees
- 1st April 2014
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 189€ per person, further persons of the same company 169€
Please find attached the BV Seminar 2014 registration form!