Product quality assessment for
To ensure that devices with integrated wireless connectivity meet the requirements of a smarter world, manufacturers and suppliers not only have to take care of regulatory approvals or the requirements of industry interest groups. The most crucial requirements are the quality expectations of the consumer and the purchase requirements from retailers and network operators. With our services you can ideally prepare for:
- Network operator assessments for
AT&T, China Mobile (CMCC), Deutsche Telekom, FirstNet, KDDI, Roger Wireless, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone etc.
- Benchmark measurements
comparing your products to those of your competitors
- KPI measurements..
7layers has a high level of expertise in setting up test programs and test processes for wireless devices of all kinds. This is beneficial when it comes to product assessments that do not follow fixed rules, such as regulatory or conformance testing but take the unwritten demands of the marketplace, i.e. consumers and retailers into consideration.
Product quality assessment services at 7layers include
- Consultancy services regarding product requirements of network operators and retailers, based on our close collaboration with leading network operators such as AT&T, China Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, FirstNet, KDDI, Roger Wireless, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone.
- Development of test strategies covering network operator requirements, benchmarking or KPIs, based on our insight into wireless communications industries and technologies
- Testing is based on many years of experience combined with excellent test management systems for fast, reproducible and reliable results. Based on our extensive capabilities we can offer a combination of services that require
- field test environment
- test bed environment
- interoperability lab environment
- conformance lab environment.
- Test results are documented in detail at test level (not just test case level) thus facilitating analysis and error tracking. 7layers test reports are widely accepted by network operators and retailers.
Quality and purchase criteria to be considered are for example
- Antenna performance
- Health issues
- Robustness in real-life environments