Qi testing and certification according to the wireless power consortium – provided by Bureau Veritas
Qi certification can be achieved for devices enhanced with wireless power charging technology according to the specifications of the WPC.
Qi is the leading, universal wireless charging standard, with already a substantial spread throughout industries. Thanks to that consumers are benefitting from Qi charging facilities in airports, offices, hotels and even their own vehicles.
7layers uses the experienced Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) authorized test laboratory of its parent company Bureau Veritas for Qi testing and certification. Just contact 7layers and we will help you get your Qi certification process organized.
Benefits of WPC membership and Qi certification
- Founded in 2008 the WPC has established itself as a leader in wireless charging
- Qi is rapidly becoming THE wireless charging standard with more than 220 members, making Qi the ultimate wireless charging standard
- As Qi is fully compatible, all devices carrying the Qi logo will work together, regardless of the manufacturer or brand
- Qi certification allows companies to differentiate their products and boost margins thanks to
- Qualified wireless power capabilities
- Full compatibility between Qi certified products
- Usage of Qi logo
- have the choice of different membership types (Associate, Regular Member, Small business, Full Member)
- have access to OEM, ODM, engineering and test services to ensure compatibility and quality
- get help regarding IC, coils and shielding, reducing your required bill of materials
- participate in WPC interoperability test events, allowing you to test your prototypes against other member’s products
- influence upcoming Qi specifications
- get a listing in the member directory