MirrorLink® device certification
Certify Smartphones and Head Units according to MirrorLink in 7layers authorized test labs
MirrorLink® is a technology standard that allows a consumer to access their Smartphone using the same controls they use for accessing the car radio, climate control, and navigation system.
MirrorLink standards are governed by the Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC), a group of automotive, mobile communications, and consumer electronics industry companies that was formed in February 2011 to create global standards for Smartphone in-car connectivity. More at: http://carconnectivity.org/developers/device
- MirrorLink Device certification can be granted to smartphones and in-vehicle infotainment systems (IVIs).
- Smartphones or head units have to be successfully tested against the CCC requirements at a test laboratory, authorized for MirrorLink devices testing.
- The requirements consist of protocol conformance testing and interoperability testing.
- MirrorLink certification is available to all members of the CCC.
MirrorLink device certification testing at 7layers includes
- Consultancy on MirrorLink certification program
- Certification testing
- Accredited lab environment (ATL)
- Conformance test system (CTS)
- Devices for interoperability testing
- Communication and reporting to CCC (Car Connectivity Consortium)
- Additional services (regulatory testing and type approval handling, V2X services, MirrorLink app certification)
For information, including pricing and scheduling
- Complete and submit the contact form
- Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Turn to 7layers, running the most experienced CCC authorized test laboratories for MirrorLink certification.