MirrorLink® certification services
7layers offers MirrorLink certification for devices and applications according to CCC
MirrorLink® eases the way to the connected car by offering seamless connectivity between a smartphone and a vehicles infotainment system. By connecting MirrorLink enabled smartphones wirelessly or with a USB cable to MirrorLink enabled vehicle dashboards, drivers have easy access to applications running on their smartphone.
MirrorLink uses well established, non-proprietary technologies such as Bluetooth®, USB, Wi-Fi, UPnP, VNC etc. The access to applications is made easier thanks to Universal Plug and Play (UPnP™), Virtual Network Computing (VNC™) replicates the phone’s display on the navigation screen and streams audio with Real-Time Protocol (RTP).
7layers has years of experience in testing and certification of devices and applications according to the MirrorLink standard.
The Car Connectivity Consortium® (CCC)
Leading automotive and smartphone manufacturers as well as vendors of consumer electronics are member of the CCC®, driving smartphone-centric in-car connectivity. The CCC has developed the open industry standard “MirrorLink®” for devices and applications. Currently the CCC is working on further projects including “Car Data” to build eco systems for automotive services and “Digital Key” for usage of Smartphones to gain access to cars.
According to the standardized MirrorLink certification process, established by the CCC, only devices and applications that have been evaluated against the CCC’s certification requirements are granted the right to use the MirrorLink trademark. For more information please go to: http://www.mirrorlink.com/
7layers expertise for MirrorLink certification and more
- Actively involved with the CCC from an early stage
- Most experienced MirrorLink authorized test lab group with test facilities in Germany and the P.R. China
- 1st MirrrorLink device tested and certified by 7layers
- 1st in offering MirrorLink app certification
- Exceptionally large number of successful MirrorLink certifications
- Cross-industry experience with wireless consumer electronics, smartphone and automotive manufacturers
- Extensive wireless technology know-how (Bluetooth®, NFC, Wi-Fi, USB, LTE, HSPA, WCDMA, LPWAN etc.)
- Additional services such as regulatory testing, V2X testing etc, plus international type approval handling
7layers MirrorLink services
in accordance with the CCC standards.