The 7layers Group – first to have true global coverage with PTCRB accredited laboratories for LTE
7layers, USA, Germany and Korea:
The 7layers Group of test & service centers is first to have three PTCRB accredited test laboratories for LTE available in the three major time zones in North America, Europe and Asia.
The 7layers test laboratories in Irvine/California, Ratingen/Germany and Suwon/Korea are amongst the first to be PTCRB accredited for LTE. The accreditation was announced during the PTCRB #59 meeting held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Especially device manufacturers targeting the LTE market in North America will benefit from this service. With this step 7layers once again shows its commitment to LTE.
However the 7layers LTE technology expertise extends further than this:
- As active member of various international LTE interest groups,
such as PTCRB and GCF, 7layers announced the very first LTE
test case validations ever in history
- As specialist in developing LTE test specifications and test cases
we are setting up LTE product verification schemes for early LTE network operators
- 7layers also supports test equipment manufacturers with
LTE test case development and validation
- 7layers laboratories are already geared to take over a large variety of
LTE development, interoperability, performance and conformance test services
- Further to these LTE services the 7layers Systems House has developed the highly automated, user friendly InterLab® LTE-USIM Test Solution
The extensive LTE technology know-how and LTE service portfolio of 7layers ideally covers the requirements of test equipment manufacturers, network operators and manufacturers alike.
+49 2102 7490