The LoRa Alliance, an open, non-profit organization, that is driving the standardization of Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN), promotes the LoRa technology as it is safe and economical to use for many Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
7layers was the first independent LoRa authorized 3rd party test laboratory in Europe.
Based on its years of experience with many wireless technologies, 7layers does not only offer LoRa testing and certification, but is also involved in the development of further standards and updates as a contributor member of the LoRa Alliance. Due to this, clients can rely on our deep knowledge about the most recent LoRa specifications.
LoRa test services at 7layers
The 7layers LoRa test services cover:
- LoRa Alliance certification testing
- End product and module functional protocol testing to gain LoRa certification
- LoRa device regulatory testing
- North America
- Pre-testing services to prepare for a smooth LoRa Alliance certification and/or regulatory approval process
- Radio performance testing to prove that the required connectivity standards for devices can be met according to the LoRa Alliance standards and other requirements.
- Field testing using real-life network environments and connected devices and sensors
- Service Provider specific end-to-end testing (from the sensor to the application), according to pre-defined quality-insurance specifications, which can either be developed by the service provider or directly by 7layers.
- Individual consulting and testing requests based on the highly qualified 7layers engineering expertise
The 7layers consulting and test services are independent. Customers can rely on our objective assessments, since 7layers has no commercial interests in developing its own devices or gateways or any other components used within the LoRa EcoSystem.