Provide test system validation, qualification testing, and debugging for wireless technologies.
- Execute conformance tests on LTE (4G) and LTE-A wireless devices and technologies for major worldwide chip and handset manufacturers using Rohde & Schwarz, Spirent, Anritsu, or Anite wireless testing equipment.
- Use Wireshark and Qualcomm eXtensible Diagnostic Monitor (QXDM) to perform detailed analysis of device failures to determine root causes of technical issues.
- Manage MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, and NAS communication protocols to resolve internet and network connectivity issues.
- Maintain calibration, accuracy, and reliability of the testing platforms.
- Utilize Python, Perl, C, or C++ to support with efficiency of the test equipment and results.
- Provide detailed reports of technical information to customers as well as engage in technical discussions to resolve issues.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field + two years of experience.
7layers is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package after qualification period (medical, dental, vision, 401(k)), paid vacation and holidays.
7layers is an international group of engineering and test centers for the wireless communications industry, with broad expertise in development, testing and qualification for GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, LTE, CDMA, Bluetooth® and other wireless communications technologies. Our service portfolio ranges from development support for wireless communication technologies, via supporting product development projects, testing services, test system development, certification and market access.
7layers was founded in 1999 and now has a worldwide presence with facilities located in USA, Germany, China, South Korea and Japan. 7layers – a Bureau Veritas Group Company.
Mail resume to:
Attn: Carine Church, Job ID#TE0120
15 Musick, Irvine, CA 92618